Share Your Opinion
Share your opinion with your elected politicians by writing a letter,
making a phone call or attending a public consultation.​

Take action on environmental and sustainability issues affecting Newfoundland and Labrador:
-  Review  public notices under Newfoundland and Labrador’s Environmental Assessment Process and voice your concerns to the Minister of Municipal Affairs and the Environment.

Get in touch with your provincial Member of the House of Assembly (MHA):
          -  Look up your MHA’s  contact information.
          -  Find out which MHAs are part of Cabinet and view their portfolios.

Contact your federal Member of Parliament about environmental issues:
          -  To find contact information for current Members of Parliament, click here.​
Join our Email List
Click on the button below to fill out a quick form to sign up for our email list. We send out emails
about once a month to give you updates about our current activities.

Don't worry, we'll never give away or sell your contact information to any third party organizations.